Notary Rotary
JMT Document Services
Notary Discussion History

JMT Document Services
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce/PA on 5/31/05 7:25am
Msg #41264

JMT Document Services

Does anyone know where they are located? I have a signing for 9:00 am this morning and the borrower has not received the docs which were supposed to be overnighted to her. Problem is our overnight service around here does not guarantee early AM delivery and she won't probably receive them until later this afternoon. She told me she NEEDS to sign today. Do you think it would be ok for me to contact the lender? She asked me to call them but I told her that I need to contact the SS that hired me. I did leave a message for the title company on their HOTLINE for help.

Reply by Joan-OH on 5/31/05 7:29am
Msg #41265

If it is a quicken, it should be a Title Source. Number is 877-762-5342, option #3. I believe JMT is in CA and probably wouldn't be in this early. Refer to the Title Source order number on the top left hand of your confirmation.

Joan-OH

Reply by Mary Pierce/PA on 5/31/05 7:32am
Msg #41266

You're right - it is Title Source and is a Quicken Loan - I left a message and am waiting for them to call me back. Hopefully they get back to me quick because this borrower is beside herself right now and I am trying to keep her calm.

Reply by Mary Pierce/PA on 5/31/05 7:32am
Msg #41267

You're right - it is Title Source and is a Quicken Loan - I left a message and am waiting for them to call me back. Hopefully they get back to me quick because this borrower is beside herself right now and I am trying to keep her calm. If it is a Quicken loan wonder if they can do E-docs? I'm already booked for this evening which is probably when she will get the docs.

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 5/31/05 8:14am
Msg #41270

JMT
222 W. Sunnyside Sutie 3
Visailia Ca 93277
ph 800-610-3169
fax 800-580-6026
www.documentsigners.com

This is the most current that I have, hope it helps. PS the i in Visailia is a long I:-)

Reply by Calnotary on 5/31/05 12:11pm
Msg #41297

I went to an appointment this morning and when I got there the documents were still in transit
so I headed back home, after calling JMT, I wonder if I shoud charge a trip fee. They always threat us to
deduct $ if we make any mistake, or anybody have collected a trip fee for their mistake.

Reply by Mary Pierce/PA on 5/31/05 2:26pm
Msg #41324

It's not their mistake nor the lenders. I would have called the borrower to make sure they had the docs in hand and wouldn't leave until I knew they had them. In this case the lady had to sign today and I could not do it tonight because I was already booked. They emailed the docs to me and we got her signed.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.