Notary Rotary
Mock docs
Notary Discussion History

Mock docs
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by fiveoh77_CA on 5/24/05 12:41am
Msg #39937

Mock docs

since I can't get anyone to go with on a ride along, even notary rotary hasn't responded to my request, can anyone email me or fax me mock documents with markings on where to have the customer sign? I know not all docs are the same, but a few differant ones may help me get the Idea.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 5/24/05 12:52am
Msg #39938

Not trying to be mean here... Just an FYI... The docs many of us may have on our computers would be loan packages with borrowers' information in them. There's no way on God's green earth I would share them with you or anyone else.

I suggest that you do a search on the message board for dummy docs. I've seen a few postings people have made pointing to websites that have loan docs on them that would serve your purpose.

Hope this helps.

Reply by fiveoh77_ca on 5/24/05 1:00am
Msg #39940

thank you, I didn't mean to know anyone elses business,,,i'll look up for dummy docs, thx again

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 5/24/05 12:59am
Msg #39939

Did you take a class in loan signing? I got familiar with different docs by not only studying the ones in my manual but by going over and over my own personal purchase and refi docs. What you might consider doing is asking a parent, or sibling if you could come over and have a look at thier docs.

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 5/24/05 8:15am
Msg #39969

HEY BRENDA OF TEXAS:-)

You made a post once with tons of linked information for new people. Perhaps you can remember the name of the post so this youngster can have some study material:-)

Reply by BrendaTX on 5/24/05 9:32am
Msg #39990

Re: HEY DogMo it is #33325 - Information for new folks nm

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 5/24/05 11:14am
Msg #40023

You're the best;-) NM

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/24/05 10:36am
Msg #40006

I guess I missed where you live and your background. I purchased my training from the Signing registry and I am very pleased with their 'mock' docs. They also have a mentor program.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/24/05 11:01am
Msg #40018

The Signing Registry Training Guide is the best I have seen with sample loan docs. There is even a "script" to help you through a signing. The guide is beautifully presented on top quality paper. A lot of thought and work has gone into that guide.

Reply by jojo_MN on 5/24/05 10:56am
Msg #40017

You could also try the National Notary Association. Their Notary Signing Agent Cetification Course has a lot of examples in it and explains where to sign. When I started this business, I didn't have any idea there were forums such as this one, so I was totally on my own to learn how to sign documents. I don't care for how the NNA is constantly pushing their products; however, I found this book to be very beneficial.

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 5/24/05 11:39am
Msg #40027

Re: Mock docs...Where in Ca are you located? n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.