Notary Rotary
Montgomery Home Title
Notary Discussion History

Montgomery Home Title
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce on 5/11/05 1:59pm
Msg #37149

Montgomery Home Title

How many of you have worked for this company? I've seen good and bad posts. I generally will not take a signing if I don't get paid if loan does not fund. Didn't realize until after I said yes and they sent me the confirmation stating so. I emailed them back and told them I need a guarantee of payment or no go. I am not wasting my time driving an hour and print docs and not get paid if the loan doesn't fund.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 5/11/05 2:15pm
Msg #37154

They do not even pay for EDOCs if the loan does not close. Stay away from them as far as possible

Reply by Mary Pierce on 5/11/05 2:40pm
Msg #37160

I emailed them saying that I would not do it unless I get paid regardless...already got the docs and the borrower called me to give me directions. No one has replied to my email yet. Even tried to call them and got the lady's voice mail. I know I should have probably asked her about it up front however, I'm at work and honestly didn't think to ask.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 5/11/05 3:40pm
Msg #37171

Well pays to inquire. They confirmed they'd offer me a trip fee if the loan does not fund.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.