Notary Rotary
Msg #5513 and the NNA debate ***Please Read***
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Becca/FL on 5/9/05 8:38pm
Msg #36769

Back in August we had a thread (#5513) Re: the NNA. The NNA responded and I challenged them. Here are the emails that followed:

Dear Mr. Bastian,

Many months ago, August 04 to be exact, you offered me a free NNA membership. It took me awhile to see your post on NotaryRotary (msg #5513), as August, September & October were interesting months for all of us here in Florida. While going back and re-reading older posts, I saw your offer and if it is still on the table I would like to take you up on it.

Reply:

Sure, I'd like to provide a complimentary NNA membership for you. Please e-mail me with your mailing address, and I'll have you set up right away.

Part of the bargain was that you would report back to the Notary Rotary message board your thoughts on NNA membership, positive or negative. May I ask that you also correspond with me directly? I would really appreciate your thoughts, and I fear I might miss your posting.

I'm glad you happened to be checking out old postings, and I look forward to your membership trial.

Sincerely,
Steven Bastian
National Notary Association
818-739-4036

Your membership number is XXXX. Because I know you're a signing agent, we have set you up with an NNA Notary Signing Agent Section membership in addition to the regular NNA membership.

I'm glad to hear that you're coming to our Conference. We expect our largest event ever this year.

So…………..

I will be attending the NNA conference in Las Vegas at the end of the month and will report back. So far, My NNA membership has saved me $3.00 on my E&O for a year. I have been a member since 4/21 and have not received any calls from my NNA-SA listing.

I will keep y'all posted.

Becca/FL

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.