Notary Rotary
NB Signing / Texas
Notary Discussion History

NB Signing / Texas
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 5/10/05 3:00pm
Msg #36974

NB Signing / Texas

I received an offer for a job in my town for eDocs for $50.00/$25.00. Of course, I countered with a figure -- They are looking around and I probably will not get this one.

Is this their standard rate? I am guessing this is a TCT package. Do they do anything else besides TCT?

I hear they are a good company to work for/pay on time, etc. These days I am really watching the fees I accept...though some do not agree...at my volume, it's like Melody said...figure $25 per signing to be realistic on what you are making.

Reply by Charm_AL on 5/10/05 3:04pm
Msg #36976

Oh Brenda!!!! you're good, you'll always be busy Smiley and get the big bucks

Reply by fellow texas notary on 5/17/05 1:26pm
Msg #38353

They usually pay $75 to $100. Depending on all of the normal reasons; distance, notice, pages and etc. for your other question, they work for TCT (this is their big one nationwide i think 10 teams or so) and then various other Texas title companies. been in Texas for a couple of years now and has a good rep with notaries. they always pay so quick sometimes within a 7-10 days, and unless a mistake happens usually not later than 15 bc they pay twice a month. I always take any bus. from them for those reasons at $75, then if i travel more they always do their best to take care of me.

Reply by BrendaTX on 5/17/05 1:34pm
Msg #38356

Fellow Texas Notary - thank you for your answer.

Let me make sure I understand you statements...

TCT has been edocs for me 90% of the time.

Therefore, for 50.00 base /25.00 edocs = 75.00 total?

Reply by fellow texas notary on 5/17/05 5:16pm
Msg #38447

Brenda-
if you want to break it down that way, yes $50-25 or however you want to come up with $75. $65 is really my base fee but for them i only charge $75 all inclusive, but they also pay me $75 when they are fedex as well. have been doing closings for 2 years for them and of course everything has went up in price, but i do not believe in raising my prices bc of the way they have treated me. but for most signing co's i am $65-$25.

Reply by BrendaTX on 5/17/05 11:32pm
Msg #38534

Yep... I have a couple that I'll stay low on because of old time's sake.

I'd have to really love them with those big ol' TCT stacks...esp after getting 125-150.00 from TCT for the same stack.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.