Notary Rotary
NOTARIES NEEDED IN FL
Notary Discussion History

NOTARIES NEEDED IN FL
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Negretes Notary Service on 5/29/05 10:04pm
Msg #41162

NOTARIES NEEDED IN FL

We have another new acct in FL and need good notaries. You need to have a Laser Printer and High Speed Internet. If you have both of the aforementioned items please go to our website and sign-up with Negrete's Notary Service Inc. We are looking at anywhere from 25 to 35 more closing a month in FL starting June 1.

www.negretesnotaries.com

We look foward to sendng lots of work to the people that sign-up with us and also our regular notaries.

Anthony J Negrete
Negrete's Notary Service Inc.

Reply by Paul2_FL on 5/29/05 11:13pm
Msg #41167

Please check on my link to see if I'm in your database. I signed up with your firm about 3 months ago but never heard back.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 5/30/05 8:12am
Msg #41177

C'mon Tony, do you really need more NSAs in FL to handle the possibility of one more signing per day? Considering that there are more than enough NSAs in most of Florida (saturation levels only exceeded by California... maybe). I don't know how many FL NSAs you have in your database, but I'd bet you would be able to fill your requests with what you already have. (I am speaking primarily from my own area. Smiley

<<< I'm also simply taunting your chain, Tony. >>>

Reply by Tee Fl on 5/30/05 8:21am
Msg #41178

Please check if i am in your data base also, i know i signed up but never got a response either. Thanks.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 5/30/05 4:16pm
Msg #41229

I do the Jacksonville, Florida metro area. I signed up with you last year. Never heard from you.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 5/30/05 4:16pm
Msg #41230

I do the Jacksonville, Florida metro area. I signed up with you last year. Never heard from you.

Reply by Victoria/FL on 5/31/05 9:25am
Msg #41272

I'm signed up, too.

Reply by Cynthia Besio on 5/31/05 11:47am
Msg #41293

You have a good notary here. Send work my way. You have in the past. My husband is a notary and so is a neighbor, I trained both of this in purchase and refis. We cover Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas Counties.

Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete, New Port Richey, Port Richey, Spring Hill and surrounding cities.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.