Notary Rotary
NREIS
Notary Discussion History

NREIS
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce/PA on 5/24/05 3:35pm
Msg #40114

NREIS

Are they ok now? I just got called for 2 signings for them tomorrow.

For what it's worth, the searcher where I work does work for them a lot and they always pay timely. Surprised to see people were having problems getting paid for signings. These are the first 2 I am doing for them tomorrow.

Reply by Art_MD on 5/24/05 3:48pm
Msg #40118

Re: NREIS -OK now

I've never had a problem and have done 20+ closings for them. They apparently had a problem with lost checks. One notary I know received the check via fedex. Appears they are really trying to get everyone paid.
There are a few fax backs - not too bad. WATCH FOR INK COLOR !!! Blue unless directed differently. Read the entire 4 page confirmation.

Art

Reply by Mary Pierce/PA on 5/24/05 6:57pm
Msg #40151

they didn't mention anything to me about faxbacks and it's not on the confirmation and gotcha on the blue ink. Nothing mentioned on the confirmation about that either. Will there be better instructions when I download the loan package that will mention this stuff? The confirmation says they will notify me when the docs are ready but the guy I talked to said to just check the website.

Reply by Mary Pierce/PA on 5/25/05 5:51am
Msg #40248

That's good to know about the payment. Seems that our searcher gets quite a bit from them and now that I am registered with them hope they are sending more my way. I'm probably the only notary in my county.

Reply by JanetK/CA on 5/25/05 1:10am
Msg #40233

FYI, I believe ink color depends on the lender. Most of the ones I've done for them have not specified ink color. Also, I don't recall any faxbacks, although there may have been a couple a while back. (That may depend on the lender, too.) I've had an occasional payment that's fallen between the cracks or was in error, but they have always fixed any shortages on the next regular check cycle, once I've brought it to their attention. I'm always happy to accept assignments from them.

Reply by Susan in CA on 5/24/05 6:09pm
Msg #40139

I have done a couple for them and they have been fine.

Reply by TN Notary on 5/24/05 6:47pm
Msg #40148

I do quite a bit of signings for them in their office and at borrowers home. They are great to work for. Always pay on time.

Reply by julie on 5/24/05 8:43pm
Msg #40182

That's what I used to think up until now. They owe me for two in March and all of April. And they were supposed to fedex my check and they didn't.

Reply by KnightNotary on 5/24/05 9:15pm
Msg #40187

Same for me. They use to be good in my book until now as well. They called Friday and yesterday verifing my address and said they were fed exing it. Well I don't have it, so I hope the small "fortune" they thought they were going to lose was worth the fact that some of us may not work with them again.

Reply by Julie on 5/25/05 6:45am
Msg #40255

what gets me, is that when the fedex deal came up last week I called them on it. I told them I could not believe they were going to fedex all of our checks due to the cost. Sometimes I hate being right! Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.