Notary Rotary
New Signing agent
Notary Discussion History

New Signing agent
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Hcampers/Fl on 5/11/05 1:37pm
Msg #37140

New Signing agent

Well I have completed and passed NNA/NSA course online and feel like I just wasted my money!!

I have went on 2 signing's and they both had problems (not my fault).

What I want to know is were can I get some usefull information about loan signings? I don't want to spend my money on another crappy course only to finish and not be prepared.
If anyone has any good suggesstions please let me know.
[e-mail address]
Thanks

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/11/05 1:39pm
Msg #37141

Where in Florida are you located. If you are anywhere near me (Palm Bay - in Brevard county) I will be happy to help you out.

(The best signing agent training guide is available from the Signing Registry)

Reply by Hcampers/Fl on 5/11/05 1:42pm
Msg #37144

Sylvia, I used to live in Satellite beach...those were the days. I digress, I now live in Pensacola. I will look into the Signing Registry. Thanks

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/11/05 2:08pm
Msg #37150

Love the Signing Registy book - use it all the time! Also read post 33325 dated 04/22. Good Luck!

Reply by hcampers on 5/11/05 2:54pm
Msg #37163

I have copied and read that messege.
I guess I just do not want to put out more $$ that is just for nothing. I really want to learn all I can and I don't mind the investment in education but the "how to handle loan document signings" is worthless. I really feel I was ripped off.
Live and learn. I just don't want to make the same mistake twice.
Thanks for the advice.
ps. I'm reading the "Free introductory signing agent training course" now.

Reply by Sam I am on 5/11/05 7:04pm
Msg #37201

Do a search on this site for The Signing Registry. I think you find a lot more positive than negative - especially compared to the "free introductory..course" which was more like a commercial to buy her other stuff.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.