Notary Rotary
Non-Payer: On the X
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by R.Ruston on 5/4/05 4:35pm
Msg #35824

Seems On the X from Ailso Viejo, CA is falling behind. They currently owe since January. Caution is advised to my fellow Notaries.

Reply by Monica -FL on 5/4/05 6:11pm
Msg #35837

I am actually going up there tomorrow and see if I can find their office and walk in and demand payment for my two invoices (and, If I can get paid) I am also going to present them with 3 invoices my sister has for them and see if that will work. Its going to be interesting to say the least. Will keep everyone advised as to what is going on in that office (If I can get in there).

Reply by ERNA_CA on 5/4/05 6:23pm
Msg #35840

Good luck, I have had a run in with them. Sure hope its not a po box but a fisical location.

Reply by Monica - FL on 5/4/05 6:27pm
Msg #35844

Well, the address I have reads as a physical location. Will know tomorrow.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 5/4/05 6:39pm
Msg #35848

They did pay me after a big fight.

Reply by Sarah on 5/4/05 7:01pm
Msg #35857

Monica, please post the results of your visit. I fought with them for the last time and finally got paid. They're still calling me and I'm turning them down and telling them why. I would really like to hear what they have to say when you show up there! Good luck. You go girl!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.