Notaries Needed ASAP
Notary Discussion History

Notaries Needed ASAP
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Negretes Notary Service on 5/7/05 11:31pm
Msg #36483

Notaries Needed ASAP

Hello all!
I need more closers to sign-up with my company. I am getting nerw clients on a weekly basis anymore. From all over the country. If you are not signed up with Negrete's Notary Service Inc please do so.

www.negretesnotaries.com

We look foward to seeing all kinds of new names on our site.

Anthony J Negrete
Negrete's Notary Service Inc.

Reply by Anonymous on 5/8/05 12:28am
Msg #36489

I wonder if this means I should sign up again with Negretes? Maybe they lost my first application?

I thought Harry doesn't let people advertise on the board????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply by Kevin/Ct on 5/8/05 6:07am
Msg #36498

In what states are you currently assigning work. Without this information everyone is just taking shots in the dark, and it becomes a situation of hurry up and wait.

Reply by Anonymous on 5/8/05 7:41am
Msg #36501

Re: Notaries Needed ASAP for PAW, Sylvia, Brenda......

I just happened to see this.......................is this marketing????is someone trying to market a new website here!??!?!?!

It doesn't look very fair now after reading through this board,..................

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/8/05 8:43am
Msg #36506

**I just happened to see this.......................is this marketing????is someone trying to market a new website here!??!?!?! It doesn't look very fair now after reading through this board,..................**

There is a difference between telling notaries you offer a service or a product,
and telling notaries a lie by pretending to endorse a service or product as a third party.

There is a bigger difference between telling notaries a lie by pretending to endorse a service or product as a third party, and asking for notaries/abstractors to sign up for work.

Reply by CaliNotary on 5/8/05 11:38am
Msg #36523

That Lenny chose to post the comment in this thread anonymously hardly does anything to enhance his credibility either.

But no Lenny, Mr. Negrete really shouldn't be advertising on this board. But at least he is upfront about what he's doing.

Reply by John_NorCal on 5/8/05 1:49pm
Msg #36540

Seems to me there is a difference between what Negrete's is doing vs. the post from Lenny.
Negrete's is offering an employment opportunity to sa's, the other fellow is just trying to get business for himself.

Reply by Ted_MI on 5/8/05 1:24pm
Msg #36539

Hi Tony,

OK - one you hopefully has seen is mine. I signed up about a week ago. Am in the metro Detroit area. Do you have a lot of business in Michigan? Or is the business you have increasing? Hope so. TX.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 5/8/05 3:24pm
Msg #36547

I signed up about a year ago. Never have gotten a call. Its hard to believe you do not have any work in Florida. My phone rings off the hook until 11:00pm at night. I have to turn it off due to the West Coast calling so late

Reply by SoCalMisty on 5/8/05 5:11pm
Msg #36565

Margaret,
HaHa I am on the West Coast and I have your problem only reversed. One company that

calls me from Georgia calls here so EARLY. It always makes them laugh when Im half awake,

trying to write down info and making them repeat themselves about 10 times before I get it

right.

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 5/9/05 6:40am
Msg #36608

Tony - I signed up with you a while ago. Got any work in Gloucester or Camden County, New Jersey?

Debbie

Reply by Allison Maxwell on 5/9/05 7:29am
Msg #36611

Re: Negrete in Michigan

I signed up over 6 months ago with negrete. "budget notaries"??? I haven't had one assignment yet. Why advertise to all states when you only have assignments in select?

allison

Reply by joe/nc on 5/9/05 10:13am
Msg #36626

Tony

I signed up with your company several times and have yet to get an assignment!

I am a certified full time signing agent with over 400 loans closed in the Charlotte NC area.
I can be reached at 704-975-2095

Joseph MIller

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.