Notary Rotary
Notary On The Go
Notary Discussion History

Notary On The Go
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 5/21/05 10:37am
Msg #39506

Notary On The Go

Before a Smart@#$ tels me to check the previous archived messages, please note I have and cannot find anything. Has nayone ever owrked for Notsry On the Go before? If so, are they a good agency? You can email me privately at [e-mail address]

Thanks,
Sonya

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 5/21/05 10:51am
Msg #39507

Why email privately?

Reply by Susan Axelrod on 5/21/05 12:08pm
Msg #39513

Hi MaggieMae, thanks again for the luncheon info, still working on the plans as to whether I can swing it or not. Menu sounds great , price is good, location ideal. Isn't this the same person who held this last year in Orange County?

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 5/21/05 11:38pm
Msg #39565

To Susan

I don't know if it was the same person or not. I wasn't a notary last year and didn't know anything about it. Keep me posted and let me know if you will be going. Hope you're having a great weekend! I'm resting after 3 signings today. Tomorrow I clean the house.

I'm going to get a license plate bracket that says: "I'd rather be notarizing"

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/23/05 12:26am
Msg #39632

**Why email privately?**

Maggie, Sonya probably knows that some people will prefer to email her.

The reason I prefer to email people with details is because I am sometimes reluctant to offend by giving a bad report.../...or to encourage my competition if I like the company a lot. Usually, the next question is about how much to quote.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.