Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
OT - SEC Sues Telemarketers for Fraud ...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by PAW_Fl on 5/5/05 7:15am
Msg #35937

Read the SEC statement, SEC SUES TELEMARKETERS FOR FRAUDULENT "WRONG NUMBER" STOCK TIPS, released on Tuesday.

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2005-70.htm

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/5/05 9:51am
Msg #35957

Hey Tracy, it's Debbie. I couldn't find your old number and Tammy says this is the new one. I hope it's the right one. Anyway, remember that hot Employment Development Department guy that I'm dating? He gave my father that career tip on the company and you were mad I didn't call you? Well I'm calling you now! This new business is supposed to be like the next really hot job market thing. And they're making some big news announcement this week. The company is NNA and he says take their NSA class now. Loan signings pay like $50 and it's going up to like $100 or $175 this week so get certified as much as you can. Call me on my cell, I'm still in Orlando. My Dad and I are buying a bunch tomorrow and I already called Kelly and Ron too. Anyway I miss you, give me a call. Bye.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 5/5/05 1:18pm
Msg #36026

LOL! Good response - n/m

Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.