Notary Rotary
Posting by request of Becca/FL
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Sylvia_FL on 5/2/05 9:56pm
Msg #35453

Becca called me this evening. She is on vacation, lounging on a boat and sipping cocktails watching the sunset!

She wanted me to post a message to let His Hughness and Brenda know how much she is missing themSmiley

Reply by HisHughness on 5/2/05 10:15pm
Msg #35457

Tell Beccccccccccca it was supposed to be a bass boat, not a damned yacht. And it wasn't supposed to be her in a bikini, it was supposed to be me in a Speedo (you know, I have a lot of trouble getting my mind around that picture).

Which reminds me of my favorite redundancy -- luxury yacht. Sorta like Jewish rabbi. Anybody know any Shiite or Pentacostal rabbis?

Reply by Jewish Rabbi on 5/3/05 9:19am
Msg #35491

If Jewish, one would never refer to Jewish Rabbi.....

Reply by BrendaTX on 5/3/05 6:52am
Msg #35479

**She wanted me to post a message to let His Hughness and Brenda know how much she is missing them**

Becca is a liar.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/3/05 9:14am
Msg #35490

Brenda
I was wondering about that myself. I know for sure if I was on a boat or yacht somewhere sipping cocktails and watching the sunset with a SO, I sure as heck wouldn't be missing anybodySmiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.