Question...
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Tee Fl on 5/21/05 7:30am
Msg #39493

Question...

National Title Partners did search did not find much. Good, Bad, Slow Pay> TIA

Reply by Susie_UT on 5/21/05 8:21am
Msg #39494

I am heading out this morning to close a National Title Partners loan. It is a countrywide loan and I was scheduled through a SS called Statewide Document Services. This is my first time working with this SS. I could not find anything on the SS or TC. I like to assume all will go well.

Reply by Tee Fl on 5/21/05 11:10am
Msg #39510

Thanks for all who responded. Hey Susie_UT Let me know how the signing went... I have one on Monday via E-Docs.... TIA

Reply by Mary Pierce/PA on 5/21/05 1:04pm
Msg #39517

I just did one for Statewide and was paid in 2 weeks.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 5/21/05 11:00am
Msg #39508

I looked on their web site and they say they are partnered w/AmeriComm

Reply by Susie_UT on 5/21/05 3:06pm
Msg #39532

I just returned from the morning closing for Statewide. The countrywide loan was an adjustable and the borrowers were expecting a fixed. They also were told that there would be a life ins. policy to sign w/ closing docs. I have never had life insurance w/ countrywide loans. I could not reach TC, SS or LO so finally I just left when I could not finish the signing. Later on my way home (1 1/2 hr each way) I reached the SS emergency cell number. They took down the reasons why the no-close and said they would pay for a trip fee and printing fee, plus extra because it was a long distance. $75 is better than nothing, as usual the refused signing took longer than a regular, no problem closing. It is all part of this business.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.