Notary Rotary
Re; Missing Docs
Notary Discussion History

Re; Missing Docs
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Reggie on 5/18/05 11:11pm
Msg #38922

Re; Missing Docs

Thanks everyone who responded. I will tell you that I did not have time to check the docs before I left for the signing they were delivered at 4pm and the signing was at 4:30pm. I opened the package and left for the signing. I still do not know if the loan funded. I am tempted to call the borrower since he works at the same place my wife does and ask Him if it funded. I don't know if I should do that or not.

Reggie
Kansas

ps I do know you should check the docs before going to signings. I always do except for this one time. I still don't know if I will get paid or not.

Thanks

Reply by Ernest_CT on 5/19/05 12:33pm
Msg #39005

No, do not call borrower.

It is none of your business. You would be invading his privacy. It would be unprofessional. Your life and his life touch only when you are making arrangements for the signing, at the signing table, and if you need to make (an) additional trip(s) to have corrections/additions made. The fact that your wife works at the same company is immaterial.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.