Notary Rotary
Real Estate Agents
Notary Discussion History

Real Estate Agents
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by BeccaWI on 5/6/05 3:20pm
Msg #36298

Real Estate Agents

How many of you are notaries and real estate agents? I am just curious about the the duality of it!

Reply by SoCalMisty on 5/7/05 12:46am
Msg #36397

Becca,
I am but neither really benefits from one another. I dont sign any of my clients loan docs. Im pretty positive in the state of California (I dont kno about elsewhere) you cant anyway. I actually got mine when I worked for a RE office that didnt have anybody who worked there who was one and we would always have people walking in asking if we had a Notary. Now I actually use it to make some good $$$. Besides that I am the license QUEEN lol I have my Notary, My RE, at the end of this year I will go for my Brokers and right now I am workin on my Appraisers (appraisals are actually my niche) Ok sorry didnt mean to lead to my life story there. My point was that licenses are good times. The more the merrier. So if your a Notary now and thinking about getting your RE or vice versa I say go for it if you think you will use them but dont expect for one to make the other work its wonders.

Reply by BeccaWI on 5/7/05 9:27am
Msg #36408

Thank you for your response! I actually have my license and am thinking during the "down" time I could do real estate but didn't know if it would make my "notary" job difficult during the busy times!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.