Notary Rotary
Seems like a high cancelation rate this month
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Mike/NJ on 5/12/05 9:32am
Msg #37281

I have had at least 10 so far this month. Seems like alot so far.

Had one as I was walking out the door, 3 called and made an appointment and never heard from again and the normal cancelation after you set the file made the calls and then the dreeded call or email.

Makes you want too overbook with this high a cancelation rate. I turned down signings because I already blocked the time.

Reply by Nd_WA on 5/12/05 10:59am
Msg #37308

Same here, I've had 7 since first of the month and 2 of them decided to sign so far.

Reply by peterole_MN on 5/12/05 3:10pm
Msg #37364

I suspect that most cancellations these days comes about by the SS finding somebody cheaper than you. I have had three cancellations in 10 days.

Reply by Mysti_FL on 5/14/05 1:39pm
Msg #37802

Re: Many get rescheduled

I have had about 3 or 4 cancellations, but 1 was rescheduled. In some cases, the actual title company sends SS the email cancelling and they forward to me. I don't think it is necessarily the SS cancelling. I have had borrowers not accept my phone calls, etc. So my opinion is that for some reason the borrower backs out. Sometime the broker or whomever can "save" it and reschedule. Other times they cannot (was sitting at WAMU when the LO tried contacting the borrower and was not able to reach them.....afterwards, called me various times to see if I had heard from borrower or anyone else).

I think that it is not as clear cut as it may seem.

Mysti

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.