Notary Rotary
Signature and name
Notary Discussion History

Signature and name
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by DellaCa on 5/3/05 1:38am
Msg #35472

Signature and name

Certification page has always had a Jurat attached for me to notorize. In the docs for tommarrow it does not,is this a what you run accross sometimes or do you think in was an over sight?In your opinion?

Reply by ERNA_CA on 5/3/05 2:32am
Msg #35474

You know its hard to figur it out. Everyones paperwork is diffrent. You can call and find out if it was over site or if you feel it should definatly acompay it ( usualy is there for this title co.)
then attach a jurat to be on the safe site.
just my opinion, not legal advize.

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/3/05 9:15pm
Msg #35676

***if you feel it should definatly acompay it ( usualy is there for this title co.)
then attach a jurat to be on the safe site.***

A notary is not allowed to decide if a jurat or acknowledgment is required. JMHO you should NOT just attach a form because you think that it was missing. Call the title co.!

Reply by Lalas_socal on 5/3/05 9:11pm
Msg #35674

Della, I do countrywide docs almost exclusively and they do NOT require a jurat or acknowledgment for their signature "certification". Check the wording, it may not be necessary.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.