Superior Signing Services and AOSL
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Nancy in FLorida on 5/27/05 10:18pm
Msg #40921

Superior Signing Services and AOSL

Reply by Nancy in Florida on 5/27/05 10:21pm
Msg #40922

Sorry, I hit send by mistake....

I have done a search on these two SS and nothing came up. Has anyone ever done any work for Superior Signing Services, they are on the east coast of Florida. Also AOSL (Administrative Outsourcing Solutions LLC) out of Longwood Florida.

I had signings with them and I was just wondering if anyone had any information regarding these companies.

Thanks.

Reply by Lily on 5/28/05 6:49am
Msg #40957

I have done a signing for AOSL/Longwood, FL. Lorin Brigle is the guy's name...He does not pay on time or at all if you'd let him. I had to spend extra time, effort and money to collect the $125. When I finally did get it, it was 3 months late. He gave me the run around for almost 2 months before he finally paid up. He even went as for as saying his checks were printed/delivered out of Ohio and looked like junk mail so some people were throwing them away. BULL. The check looked fine when I finally got it. Not the SS I will do business with.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.