Notary Rotary
Swiftview
Notary Discussion History

Swiftview
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by HELP on 5/31/05 5:25pm
Msg #41338

Swiftview

I am trying to print a package from swiftview. I have dual tray printer and it has to all be on legal, I can't get it to change.

Reply by The Rose/IN on 5/31/05 5:34pm
Msg #41341

The fastest way is to load legal tray in what ever position your printers is pulling from.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 5/31/05 5:35pm
Msg #41342

What happens if you only put legal in the printer?... Can you go to printer options/properties and select legal?

Reply by Bill/CA on 5/31/05 5:52pm
Msg #41343

Confuse the printer, can't you put legal in both paper trays?

Reply by PA Notary II on 5/31/05 6:27pm
Msg #41348

What kind of printer are you using ? You should be able to change the tray or paper size from the pre-print page by clicking on 'properties' then selecting the tray (#1 or #2) or changing the paper size.

Reply by HELP on 5/31/05 10:24pm
Msg #41372

Thanks to all. Apparently after talking to tech. the program and my printer were not getting along. As if I needed him to tell me that!! I have a dual tray and cannot load both with legal. Finally got it working and after much paper and stress got it signed. Some days are just better than others! :-)

Reply by Terri_CA on 6/1/05 12:16am
Msg #41383

You didn't indicate the make/model of the printer you're using. Most printers, one can "tell" the printer what size paper is in each try by going into the properties of the printer and making the appropriate selections.

I have an HP LaserJet 1320tn; when I first installed it, I went to the printer properties from the "printers and faxes" menu, and told it that tray 2 (upper tray) has letter; and tray 3 (lower tray) has legal. Tray 1 is the manual feed tray. Thus, when using programs, the printer will know what size paper is where.

Terri
Lancaster, CA

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.