Notary Rotary
SylviaFL or BrendaTx
Notary Discussion History

SylviaFL or BrendaTx
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by DellaCa on 5/3/05 9:31am
Msg #35494

SylviaFL or BrendaTx

Can I fax you a couple of docs for your thoughts?
Thanks Della

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/3/05 10:06am
Msg #35499

Sure - go ahead

321-234-9266 is my fax number

Reply by DellaCa on 5/3/05 10:59am
Msg #35507

Thanks Sylvia
Sent it

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/3/05 11:03am
Msg #35508

Got it Della,
Not sure what you need to know though. You just have her sign as her name is printed. Or am I missing something?

Reply by DellaCa on 5/3/05 11:13am
Msg #35514

Just the whys and whats of a trust the signing part is simple, I may be asking incorrectly Why would a trust as this be in docs ? And the trust rider? Just your opinion anything you may want to tell me as I said I know very little about trusts.Inter Vivos Revocable Trust
Thanks

Reply by DellaCa on 5/3/05 11:38am
Msg #35520

I will Google Inter Vivos Revocable Trust maybe that will help me understand thanks

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/3/05 12:15pm
Msg #35529

it is just a fancy name for a Family Trust or Living Trust. It is revocable so they can make changes to it whenever they want. Or they can reclaim the property held in it.

The property is obviously held in trust.

Reply by ZLee_Califia on 5/3/05 2:08pm
Msg #35563

InterVivos-Irrevocable & "Living" Trusts Definitions

1) Inter Vivos Trust - A Trust that is created during the lifetime of the grantor. A common type is a revocable "living" Trust in which the grantor transfers title to property to a Trust, serves as the initial Trustee, and has the ability to remove the property from the Trust during his/her lifetime.

2) Irrevocable Trust - A Trust that cannot be altered, changed, modified or revoked after its creation (absent extreme extenuating circumstances). Once a grantor transfers property to an irrevocable Trust, the grantor can no longer take the property back from the Trust.

3) "Living" Trust - A Trust created during the lifetime of a grantor which can be altered, changed, modified or revoked. Typically the grantor is the initial Trustee as well as the initial beneficiary of the Trust, with his/her spouse and children as the ultimate beneficiaries of the Trust.

Hope this helps to clarify.

Z

Reply by DellaCa on 5/3/05 2:33pm
Msg #35573

Re: This is a Big help Thanks so n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.