Notary Rotary
Thank You!
Notary Discussion History

Thank You!
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by BCB on 5/31/05 11:47pm
Msg #41378

Thank You!

I'm a newbie in Central Ca. I've been reading your posts for a couple of weeks and found it very informative. I've learned so much more from those who post on this site than I could ever have imagined. This site has been very encourging to this nervous but eager newbie.

Reply by anonymous on 6/1/05 12:14am
Msg #41382

Bless your heart, BCB. As far as this board goes...Read post 41192, and all the subsequent babblings from those who love to verbally scorch these boards with their 'holier than thou' and 'pull the ladder up' (that is...pull the ladder up...right after I climb it) attitudes, and absolute intolerance of those poor souls who enter into these shark-infested waters with anything other than an 'informed post' or a post without spell check (heaven forbid). Take the good info and tuck it away, laugh at the AMAZINGLY officious people here (they truly belong behind a teller's window at the bank). If you don't, they'll eat you alive, so have a tough skin, don't sweat the small stuff, take everything with a grain of salt, pick out the good from the bad, and laugh! Most of all, if you have what it takes (including cajones) go for it. Although I may agree with the overall perception of anyone new entering this loan signing business and 'not doing their homework' by research - you obviously have, and good for you. Be nervous, for sure but - be eager...and best of luck to you!

Reply by H.T. Thou on 6/1/05 12:43am
Msg #41386

Anonymous advises:

***Read post 41192, and all the subsequent babblings from those who love to verbally scorch these boards with their 'holier than thou'...laugh at the AMAZINGLY officious people here (they truly belong behind a teller's window at the bank).***

If you have tellers like that at your bank, you need to change banks. My bank would fire me in a minute for the stuff I pull here. But then, most banks don't have customers who get up to the window and say, "Boy, your job looks cushy! How can I get it? Before you go, though, tell me: what are these green paper rectangles and these flat round tinkling metal thingies?"

Reply by BCB_CA on 6/1/05 1:57am
Msg #41388

Thank you for directing me to post 41192. I read it all and found another helpful post 33325.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.