Notary Rotary
The best signing agency
Notary Discussion History

The best signing agency
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by eponder on 5/25/05 7:15pm
Msg #40407

The best signing agency

Can anyone tell me who is the best signing agency?

Reply by Ernest_CT on 5/25/05 9:05pm
Msg #40411

Sure! All of us would be happy to share our most valuable secret with somebody who doesn't have the ambition to read the posts and do the research. We'd be glad to alert our competition, too.

Reply by eponder on 5/27/05 1:37pm
Msg #40828

Ernest, I was not asking for your most valuable secret! A little help goes a long way. Maybe one day you will realize this! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by want my ss# too?? ha ha on 5/25/05 9:06pm
Msg #40412

Re: The best signing agency

Reply by eponder on 5/27/05 1:39pm
Msg #40830

No, only if you are looking to apply for a mortgage!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/25/05 9:52pm
Msg #40421

Sure - no problem, happy to help

The best signing agency is one who pays on time, pays for no shows, no signs and no funds, that doesn't require a lot of handholding (have you contacted the borrower yet? Are you at the borrowers yet? etc), that doesn't ask you to do illegal notary acts (Hey, I know you are doing the signing today, but this has to be dated for three days ago, otherwise the loan won't fund, the borrower will lose their interest rate and it will be your fault because you wouldn't backdate)

The best signing agency is one who meets those criteriaSmiley
Good luck in your search, you may have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your princeSmiley

Reply by eponder on 5/27/05 1:50pm
Msg #40834

Re: Sure - no problem, happy to help

Thank You!

Reply by Melody on 5/26/05 3:56am
Msg #40447

Vital Signings

Vital Signings is probably the best SS because they pay $100 and up. (Refuse any lesser offers from them.) Plus VS pays for no-signs.

But you must refuse to do all Ameriquest loans. (They are not worth all the work and nonsense for less than $250.)

Do a dozen perfect jobs for Vital Signings and then ask to be left off the babysitting list for frequent phone calls and lots of fax backs. Fax the HUD, RTC, and DOT sig/not page and call it done.

Reply by eponder on 5/27/05 1:51pm
Msg #40835

Re: Vital Signings

Thank You! They are actually on my top 10 list.

Reply by Negretes Notary Service on 5/26/05 8:33am
Msg #40471

Agree with Sylvia, look for a reputable company that pays well and on time and all the stuff that she said.

If you like you can sign-up with our company.
www.negretesnotaries.com

Anthony J Negrete
Negrete'S notary Service Inc.

Reply by eponder on 5/27/05 1:53pm
Msg #40836

Thank you for the offer. I will think about it.

Reply by SigningZ.com on 5/26/05 10:57am
Msg #40514

Our notaries negotiate their own fees.

We pay faster than any other company.

We require no fax backs.

We offer a range of incentive programs as well.

Our notaries give us feedback on how to improve our process, so do our many clients, and we make a point of taking seriously all real criticism and all recommendations ast o how to improve.

Our company started in direct response to another company that some of us worked for that was owned my an unscrupulous crook who made a point of NOT PAYING NOTAIRES ON TIME and, in some cases, NEVER.

We also helped notaires recoup funds they had lost through DocumentService.com by serving as a go between for some of their former clients/ title companies and notaries.

We helped over 100 notaries get their money.

Aloha!

Reply by eponder on 5/27/05 1:54pm
Msg #40837

Thank you!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.