Notary Rotary
Title company signings
Notary Discussion History

Title company signings
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Tracy (NY) on 5/24/05 6:53am
Msg #39958

Title company signings

I keep reading such great things about doing signings for title companies (reliable and pay well). I have only done signings for SS, can you please tell me how to get "in" with title companies? Are they ususally local companies or national like the SS?

Thank you

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/24/05 10:41am
Msg #40009

Read post 33325 dated 04/22 n/m

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 5/24/05 2:38pm
Msg #40085

Hi Tracy...

You can find TC throughout the country to sign up with and it's similar to being signed up with a SS or you can go thru your local phone directory and call the title companies listed and market yourself to them. What I found when I started making phone calls was that most of the TC and Mortgage Brokers in my area have notaries on staff and only occasionally will bring in an outside notary.

Marketing to local TC is still something I want to personally do, but I have been so busy with work, signings, my family, etc. that I haven't had the time to pursue this avenue other than making some phone calls.

A couple of places did tell me to fax a flyer to them. I don't have a flyer and need to draft one and then hand deliver it along with my cards.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.