Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
To Carol SoCal... RE: Your profile or the lack thereof....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by IPS on 5/22/05 1:16pm
Msg #39589

I clicked on your profile to see if you had a webpage. To my surprise your profile says that your address, telephone and email address is available upon request. Not to mention that your webpage is not functioning.

QUESTION: "How in the world will people make a request for your contact information if they don't know where to begin?"

Most people needing a notary public will not take the time to "figure you out". Those that have their contact information are the ones mostly called upon.

Every other person in California is a notary public. You should really change your profile and pray that business comes your way.

This is only a suggestion.

Reply by Carol_SoCal on 5/22/05 4:31pm
Msg #39595

Dear ANNONYMOUS <<(correct spelling):

My address, telephone and email address is available to Agencies ONLY and not to sarcastic persons like yourself.

It's an option that is available when you set up your profiles; I had hoped it would keep self righteous people from communicating their negative opinions, but I suppose if a person is determined enough to ANNONYMOUSLY express themselves they don’t mind doing it publicly.

Thank you for your concern for my business.

Carol_SoCal

Reply by IPS on 5/22/05 4:56pm
Msg #39598

Carol,

You've taken my suggestion out of context. I was not trying to be rude or anything. I, as an oldie here, am just giving you some advice. Your profile should depict your contact information because what if a normal individual (not an ss) needed a notary public in your neighborhood. They wouldn't be able to contact you.

We all took an oath to serve the public, not just companies.

I'm sorry you were offended. I was only trying to help you.

Reply by AMY_FL on 5/22/05 5:31pm
Msg #39599

It looks like not even an SS can get in touch with you!
You could at least put your zip code in, most ss look by zip code, and since everyone (ok, almost everyone) is using E-docs you could have an email on there! most ss don't have the time to browse through notaries websites when they need a notary asap!!!

Again, not to be taken as criticism.

Amy

Reply by HisHughness on 5/22/05 5:42pm
Msg #39600

Carol_SoCal chides:

***Dear ANNONYMOUS <<(correct spelling):***

Without addressing whether you should or should not post your contact information (though I have to say that withholding that information seems a bit like a blind person filing down Braille inscriptions because they chafe his fingertips), you might want to run a spell-check before razzing someone about their spelling skills.

Reply by CaliNotary on 5/22/05 6:13pm
Msg #39601

That's almost as good as these recent gems:

"incompetent npotaries"

"if your spelling and grammer skills is anything like how you run your business, no wonder you need to look for new business. "

This kind of stuff always gives me a chuckle.

As for Carol not including her contact info in her profile, that's just foolish. There are a million and one notaries in Southern CA. No agency is going to email her and wait for a response when they have a hundred others to choose from who were smart enough to list their phone numbers.

But hey, that's one less person to compete with me!

Reply by DellaCa on 5/22/05 9:15pm
Msg #39613

Re: Korey is back!!

Reply by CaliNotary on 5/22/05 10:05pm
Msg #39619

Re: Korey is back!!

Oh joy. I just sent the profile link to Harry, hopefully he'll nip it in the bud before this psycho starts too much crap again.

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/23/05 12:37am
Msg #39633

Who's back? The name doesn't ring a bell.

CaliN...I wonder if the original postings by the forgettable one was originally posted under Anon handle. The posts that follow the original ones (this thread and another one, I think) seem to indicate they were posted as such.

Possibly, Harry is already onto it and changed the handle / locked out that one's Anon posting ability.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.