Notary Rotary
To Margaret
Notary Discussion History

To Margaret
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Lisa/WI on 5/29/05 9:41pm
Msg #41159

To Margaret

Are these inspections pretty much the same thing a Real Estate Broker does as a BPO? My boss does these and I have even helped her on a couple. Also my significant other has been in the contracting business for over 15 years, so I have some knowledge from that.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 5/30/05 4:15pm
Msg #41228

Lisa, there are all kinds of inspections. They are not like BPO's, type in inspections and you should get all the information or search for posts by my name

Reply by Lisa/WI on 5/30/05 5:36pm
Msg #41235

Re: Thanx Margaret-I will do that. N/M

Reply by Paul_IL on 5/31/05 12:44am
Msg #41258

BPO and Property Inspection are no similiar at all.
An Exterior Inspection is simply a Drive By with a Picture and a short paragraph or check list asking for a visual condition report.
An Interior is the same except you need to gain admission and they may ask for some interior photos.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 5/31/05 10:11am
Msg #41277

A BPO "Brokers Price Opinion" can only be done by a real estate broker using their resources and MLS current and past sales information.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.