Notary Rotary
To those attending the NNA in LasVegas
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Bob-Chicago on 5/30/05 9:31am
Msg #41186

Please note that this post is directed to those who will be attending the convention because they are:
a. Seeking professional advancement
b. Looking to network with other NSAs
c. Looking to network with signing services, title companies and lenders
d. Looking for a good excuse for a vacation
e. Looking for a sneaky way to get away from the spouse, kids, significant other, partner, etc for a few days in the entertainment capital of the world
f. Whatever
If you are one who believes that the NNA is a founding member of the Axis of Evil or a front organization for the Prince of Darkness, please start your own thread.
I would like the opportunity to put some faces with "board names"
I will be speaking at the NSA training session entitled "Face to Face With Real Life Signing Situations" scheduled for Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning.
Even if you don't think that I have anything to say that is worth listening to, I know for a fact, that my fellow panel members are all excellent NSA instuctors.
I will be wearing a "Bob-Chicago" badge so please come up and say "hi" if you spot me. To make it easy, please see the link belowfor some recent pix
Looking forward to seeing all who will attend.

http://www.us.imdb.com/name/nm0000093/

Reply by Joan-OH on 5/30/05 9:59am
Msg #41187

Loved the pics.....wish I could "meet" you in person..nm

Reply by Anonymous on 5/30/05 10:01am
Msg #41188

Bob - you might want to cut your hair b4 you get to Vegas. Try the crew cut - I think you'll look hot!

Reply by anon on 5/30/05 1:13pm
Msg #41199

Was thinking a little "pen and ink" addition to the regular name tag (NOTROT/GMN) might help identify us "lurkers"

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 5/30/05 5:47pm
Msg #41238

Re: To those attending the NNA in LasVegas...Hey Bob.....

I lok forward to seeing you there.

Stephanie

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 5/30/05 5:48pm
Msg #41239

Re: To those attending the NNA in LasVegas...Hey Bob....look

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.