Notary Rotary
United Notaries - Greenwood Village, Colorado
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Mysti_FL on 5/28/05 9:59pm
Msg #41066

Wanted to let you know that I finally got a check from them (5/28/05) from an assignment they gave me for March 25th. I did another on April 26th. Let's see if and when I get that LAST one (since I won't work for them again)!

Mysti

Reply by Lily on 5/29/05 7:45am
Msg #41085

I think your check is the fastest I've ever seen them pay. I just received a check (5/27) for a loan I closed in Feb. The week before I got paid for a Jan. loan. I figure they expect you to just sit back and take. I will not do loans for them anymore. I had to go to extreme measures to get this final check. I just don't think they're worth the hassle.

Reply by Holly/NC on 5/29/05 12:08pm
Msg #41104

I did a signing for them on 3/26 that I am still awaiting payment for. I have faxed my invoice to them 3 times, noting "2nd Request", "3rd Request", etc. I'm about to have my attorney send them a letter because I'm tired of the BS. There is no excuse for a signing company to not pay within 60 days; they should pay within 30, IMO. I will never work for this company again.

Reply by Lily on 5/29/05 5:08pm
Msg #41139

Having an attorney send a letter is how I finally received payment at the end May for a loan closed in the beginning of Feb.! They even had the nerve to call one time after I sent a past due with a late fee attached -- wanted me to close a loan for them! Yea...right.

Reply by Mysti_FL on 5/30/05 5:15pm
Msg #41232

Yep, they called me at the beginning of the month for an assignment, which I turned down. Never again!

Mysti

Reply by unknown on 6/1/05 8:36am
Msg #41406

I think you are crazy for allowing yourself to work for a company that you talk down about. If you didn't get paid for one signing, why would you do another one and get on here to talk down about them. Then you turn around and say "let's see how long it will take for this check". Things that make me wonder who to really talk to.........WOW

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.