Notary Rotary
WAMU CLOSING DOCS
Notary Discussion History

WAMU CLOSING DOCS
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Select Processing Servivces - Southeast Michigan on 5/26/05 8:20pm
Msg #40666

WAMU CLOSING DOCS

Today was a great day here in MI. Beautiful weather--lots of sun.

Love those WAMU docs... I had one today and was a bit taken back by the number of riders in the package but more distracting were the number of pages in the packet--93 to be exact but it gets better.... multiply that by two because still had to print up the borrower's package. So now, its 186 pages all together. It printed out of a ecopy program which made all the pages look like copies-lines and fuzzies on the copies. Unfortunately when I printed docs they just did not look right-as far as the format. They were also unorganized and out of order. For example, the deed of trust was 1 of 16, then 5 of 16, then 8 of 16 , 2 of 16 and so on. I had to go through 93 pages and put docs in numerical order. It took me at least an hour.

I found it a bit confusing that the closing instructions said in big bold letters to keep the package in the order printed in. It did not make sense.

I am concerned that by the time I put items in oder(rider to rider, deed of trust docs to deed of trust docs...and so on), things were really out of order. Plus, the text did not look like the right size on legal size paper. The special instructions regarding printing was to make sure 9.5 was changed over to 8.5 to ensure that nothing was cut off. Nothing was cut off---but again just did not look right. I completed the signing, fed-ex'd the package but ....nervous about it coming back to bite me.

Will wait to see what happens.....

Markita-MI

Reply by calchape on 5/26/05 8:36pm
Msg #40677

new to notary, what is WAMU?

Reply by Wenest_CT on 5/26/05 8:39pm
Msg #40680

WAMU :== WAshington MUtual n/m

Reply by calchape on 5/26/05 8:40pm
Msg #40681

Re: WAMU :== WAshington MUtual n/m

thanks, still learning the lingo

Reply by Ernest_CT on 5/26/05 8:41pm
Msg #40683

You're welcome. I still lerning to type! n/m

Reply by Select Processing Servivces - Southeast Michigan on 5/26/05 8:41pm
Msg #40684

Oh...sorry. It stands for Washington Mutual. Its a lender.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.