We need notaries nationwide
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by AMSmr on 5/23/05 5:36pm
Msg #39822

Hi Everyone,

We are currently seeking notaries nationwide to join our network. If you are interested please visit our website at www.amsnotary.com. Thank you.

Reply by Charm_AL on 5/23/05 5:44pm
Msg #39826

nooooooo.... Thank You!! ....

I just love these little freebies Smiley

I'll be signing up as soon as I go eat a mountainous plate of pasta!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/23/05 5:57pm
Msg #39827

Re: nooooooo.... Thank You!! ....

Charm
I have never heard of this company. Have youhad problems with them?

Reply by Ernest_CT on 5/23/05 6:02pm
Msg #39830

Huh? Charm_AL: What does your post mean?

I did use the Search button, but did not find anything for AMS or WWW.AMSnotary.Com. According to their Site they're owned by Misty Rhodes, and they're located in Mission Viejo.

Reply by Charm_AL on 5/23/05 8:45pm
Msg #39887

Re: Huh? Charm_AL: What does your post mean?

it means thanks for the invite...haven't you ever heard the phrase noooooo thank YOU! Smiley

Reply by laura_NH on 5/23/05 9:12pm
Msg #39891

but why the no thankyou, if its a freebie? why not, sure i will sign up.... thanks for letting me know you exist and giving me the opportunity to work for you? i dont get it either. what do you know that we dont?

Reply by BrandiCA on 5/23/05 9:35pm
Msg #39897

The only thing I can think of is that they request a processing fee to sign up. At least that is what their website states.

Reply by Laura_NH on 5/24/05 6:17am
Msg #39955

when i signed up, they didnt charge me a fee.

Reply by Jimmy_FL on 5/24/05 8:02am
Msg #39968

What fee????

They did'nt charge me a fee for signing up and I seen no fee listed..Where did you see a fee for signing up???

Reply by Winston_Tn on 5/24/05 7:57am
Msg #39967

I believe Charm is actually putting the emphasis on 'you', in as in "no...thank YOU!" Meaning of course that she will take advantage of the offer....

Reply by AMSmr on 5/23/05 10:10pm
Msg #39910

Hi everyone,

Thank you to all the wonderful people who came and joined our network, we hope that we can use each and everyone of you in the future. We are still looking for more notaries so please come and check us out at www.amsnotary.com. By the way, we DO NOT charge you to join our network, it's free. We also pay no less than $70.00 per job. Thanks again for all the great response.

Misty Owner/Partner
AMS Notary

Reply by Anonymous on 12/19/05 1:04pm
Msg #83411

If borrower dont sign they pay only 20.00 trip fee.
If borrower dont sign they pay only 30.00 edoc fee.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.