Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by teen on 5/3/05 1:17pm
Msg #35548

Coming from NC I am ready and willing to do signing. I have completed my course, purchased insurance, and will cover a 30 mile radius for signing documents. Are there anybody that need to sign on a professional newbie. Or can give some constructive advice.

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/3/05 1:20pm
Msg #35549

***Are there anybody that need to sign on a professional newbie.***

I have absolutely no idea what that sentence is trying to convey. Please use the search button to find and read message 33325 dated 04/22. Also change your screen name to include your state. Thanx!

Reply by Art_MD on 5/3/05 1:22pm
Msg #35550

Re: read thread below... N/M

Reply by teen NC on 5/3/05 1:22pm
Msg #35551

i think you understood it, "Is there anybody out there that need to sign on a professional newbie?"

Reply by anon on 5/3/05 1:26pm
Msg #35552

Claiming to be professional will carry more weight if you take the time to actually proof read your posts. If you don't bother to take the time to proof read a post here, why should anyone think you would take the time when notarizing documents?

Reply by teen NC on 5/3/05 1:27pm
Msg #35555

I HAVE DONE THAT AND CLAIMING AND KNOWING CAN BE UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL.

Reply by Nonsense ! on 5/3/05 1:35pm
Msg #35556

Please use this forum to discuss notarial procedures, share experiences, ask questions of your peers, etc. Please avoid the advertising of your services - that's what your profile is for. And most of please be respectful and polite.

Reply by anon on 5/3/05 1:36pm
Msg #35557

1. You asked for constructive advice. My constructive advice to you is that if you are going to claim to be professional, you should demonstrate it as well.

2. All you have demonstrated is an incredibly poor attitude. Why would anyone hire you wash their car, let alon allow you to handle a loan signing that may very well be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/3/05 2:47pm
Msg #35582

"professional newbie"??????

I didn't know there was such a thing as a professional newbie.

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/3/05 5:19pm
Msg #35622

***i think you understood it***

I will try to reserve judgment and translate your sentence as follows: "I am a new Signing Agent. Is there anybody out there that is willing to hire me?"

If this was your intent, you are on the wrong part of this website. You need to go to the tab marked "Signing Services" and market yourself there.

I recommend that you now change your screen name. There is only a slim chance that you will get any additional assistance from this group.

Reply by BrendaTX on 5/3/05 5:33pm
Msg #35624

Sam...

Spoken like a self-made woman who did her homework.

CaliNotary, I say we buy this gal a beer...or a glass of tea...whatever she wants, Bartender!

Reply by Art_MD on 5/3/05 6:11pm
Msg #35632

Brenda - Long Star longneck !! N/M

Reply by BrendaTX on 5/3/05 6:15pm
Msg #35634

Art: Meet me at Dudley's Draw or the Dixie Chicken...

Maybe even Harry's. I know you've been here...you left your mark...there's a monument to it!

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/3/05 6:31pm
Msg #35639

thanx for the invite

I actually am quite fond of the vodka Gibson, straight up with four onions.

Reply by Art_MD on 5/3/05 6:51pm
Msg #35646

Re: thanx for the invite

Made with Starka or Gray Goose ?

Art

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/3/05 8:44pm
Msg #35668

Belvedere n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.