Notary Rotary
signings for United Land Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by selkit on 5/20/05 1:00pm
Msg #39310

If anyone has done signings for United Land Services and can leave a comment I'd like to hear from you. Thanks.SELKIT

Reply by Mike/NJ on 5/20/05 1:01pm
Msg #39311

Hope you like waiting long time for payment.

Reply by SELKIT on 5/20/05 1:23pm
Msg #39325

Mike,
Thanks for your reply and help.It seems to be a growing problem.I did a signing for jgw funding back in March and still didn"t get paid.Watch out if you do signings for them.They operate in the NJ,NY,PA area thier pretty shady.

Reply by LuLu on 5/20/05 4:07pm
Msg #39354

I'm done with them. The first couple I did, no problem, paid quick. I did one a while back and had to call, fax and refax my invoice. Too many excuses. They called me to do one last month and after talking to her I said okay (because I did get paid on all of them, it just took longer than I expected) I had to follow up today looking for my payment. They do pay, but it might take longer than you want to wait. Only you can decide how long you are willing to wait for payment.

Reply by Kim_NJ on 5/20/05 4:37pm
Msg #39365

They took awhile to pay us, and while we were waiting for payment they called for another job. I told them I'd do it if they included the past due check in the package. They of course said they could not do that but would I still do the signing if they promised to send the check out the next day...gee let me think about that....NO!!! I graciously declined their "generous" offer. We did however receive the check the next week.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.