Notary Rotary
united notaries/twil4/wi
Notary Discussion History

united notaries/twil4/wi
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Wilson on 5/4/05 8:17pm
Msg #35884

united notaries/twil4/wi

does anyone have an email for united notaries. Apparently this is to be my second collection endeavor, the first of course being sirianni. thanks in advance

Reply by JLCa on 5/4/05 8:22pm
Msg #35886

One of their E-mail addresses is [e-mail address]

I have only done one signing for them, and payment is not due for a couple more weeks.

Good Luck.

Reply by Linn Wilson on 5/4/05 8:27pm
Msg #35890

thanks

Reply by Mysti_FL on 5/5/05 8:44am
Msg #35948

Re: Holding my breath, but not much longer!

I did a signing for them on March 25th then another on April 21st.

When I wrote to Crawford regarding the lack of payment, this was his response:

"Our payments for march go out at the end of the month, or if you will, on Monday. If you haven't received your check by Friday, then please call me. Our checks for this month's signings will go out at the end of May. If you have any questions, please don't hesitae to give us a call.

Thanks for the email (we love hearing from our notaries),"

This is not a company I would prefer to do business with. I am so sure they were paid a long time ago considering that they are the only company I have not been paid for for work done in March. Obviously, this is not a worthwhile business arrangement for me.

So, I hope I get my money, and I hope you get yours too!

Mysti

Reply by UNKNOWN on 5/9/05 8:51am
Msg #36616

Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I am just wondering, has anyone NEVER received payment from United Notaries. I have been collecting from other companies that has NEVER paid and went out of business. Now I know they pay slooowww but I can say they pay. I think we are focusing tooo much energy on slow paying companies. If we really are that unhappy with these companies than we should start our own company. Lets try not to complain about others until we have walked in there shoes.....JUST SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.