Notary Rotary
AZ Best Closers
Notary Discussion History

AZ Best Closers
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Cindy Schwartz on 11/9/05 7:01am
Msg #75278

AZ Best Closers

Does anyone have any experience with this company? I have an appointment with them today and can not find any information on them.
Thank you in advance.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 11/9/05 7:23am
Msg #75284

Sorry! Never heard of them before??

Reply by Anonymous on 12/26/05 9:36am
Msg #84584

Re: Sorry! Never heard of them before??

I have not yet been paid by this company. I was also hired by Randy Flooop. I would not do business with them.

Reply by DeeB/Fl on 11/9/05 7:30am
Msg #75287

Hmmmm do you know who actually you talked to? did they send you a confirmation? That should hopefully tell you about them. Its posible they are a new SS...and coming out of AZ I would be cautious...it may be Lisa Schrieber. She just recently moved to Phoenix and she is embezzling funds from TC's and notaries. She has done that with her last 3 companies and is under investigation with the Tucson Police/State Attorney's office/FBI. So....if and when you find out let us know.

I dont want to "bad mouth" a company I'm not familiaar with but seeing it came out of AZ...I'm just curious...after all ...I'm just trying to catch the crook and throw their ass in jail!! I hope it is not the same people. but no..have not heard of them Cindy.

I may do some research myself and if I find anything I'll let you know.

Reply by MB_AZ on 11/9/05 9:22am
Msg #75324

I've never heard of them either.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/9/05 10:30am
Msg #75361

Public Record Search

In looking up her name in Pima County Public records, it looks like she may have trouble getting a new bonding company. Western Surety judgment entered July 1st '05.

Reply by Art_MD on 11/9/05 10:41am
Msg #75369

Re: AZ Best Closers - to DeeB/FL

I know we get upset with different companies/people, but we need to be careful what we say on public boards. You stated "she is embezzling funds". You are opening yourself up for a possible libel/slander suit unless you can prove your statement. Also, embezzlement and failure to pay are two totally different transgressions in the eyes of the law.

IMHO - not legal advice

Art

Reply by DeeB/Fl on 11/9/05 10:48am
Msg #75371

Art..thank you for your advise...however, she has opened a business...hired notaries to do work and then disappeared with the money. And in some cases attempted to pay some of the notaries and closed the bank account and had their pay checks bounced. She then closes the business down, opens a new one and starts this game again and she has done this a number of times now. Now she has run out of Tucson cuz she knows she is a criminal and caught with her scheme and now is trying to do it again only she is doing it in Phoenix. Per State Attorneys office and Tucson police...she is embezzling funds from the notaries and in some cases from the bank and TC's. they are going after her...And when the FBI is involved then you know its just more then "not paying the notaries".

She needs to be caught...and what better ppl to catch her then those she tries to hire can 'grab" her and toss her to the FBI and the police!!!

but thank you ...i appreciate it very much that you threw out that advise!

Reply by MB_AZ on 11/9/05 10:56am
Msg #75374

Why hasn't she lost her notary commission?

Reply by Jennifer_AZ on 11/9/05 9:58am
Msg #75339

I have been doing sigings in AZ for almost 2 yrs now and I have never heard of them.

Reply by Julie/AZ on 11/9/05 11:59am
Msg #75394

Sorry Cindy, I've never heard of them, and my partner who's been doing signings down here for over 3 years hasn't either.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/10/05 3:53pm
Msg #75749

Thanks for the feedback, I was contacted by Randall Loop who's email signature says Managing Partner. I did the closing and will hope for the best, as always with a new unknown company. Randall was very nice and maybe they are indeed just too new to find any information on. I can not find any relation to the Debbie person mentioned in the responses.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.