Notary Rotary
Adobe Reader again
Notary Discussion History

Adobe Reader again
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by jlynn on 11/19/05 1:12pm
Msg #77683

Adobe Reader again

I just unistalled the adobe reader and tried to reinstall (after rebooting) and now when trying to reinstall it won't even let me open adobe, when I click on run, a box pops up and says the file is corrupt. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank You

Reply by BetsyMI on 11/19/05 1:14pm
Msg #77684

Are you trying to install adobe from their website? Or from a desktop icon?

Reply by eXpedN_TX on 11/19/05 1:15pm
Msg #77685

When you try to reinstall it, are you using a newly downloaded copy of Adobe or the same one you installed from before? I suggest uninstalling it again, removing the install .exe file, going back to Adobe's web site and downloading a new one again -- put it in a different location just to be sure. Reboot, install it from the new location, reboot. Good luck!

Reply by jlynn on 11/19/05 1:40pm
Msg #77695

I tried all of this. Adobe won't even open to install now, clicking on RUN is when the error comes up that the file is corrupt. And yes I tried to reinstall from the adobe website. My computer is new too. ??/

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.