Notary Rotary
AmeriQuest Non Payment
Notary Discussion History

AmeriQuest Non Payment
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 11/22/05 8:37pm
Msg #78311

AmeriQuest Non Payment

I have signed over 15 loans for NC Signing in September and still no payment, has anyone experienced non payment from this company? Also this week has been really slow, only 3 closings, I hope this is not a sign for more to come.

Raleigh, NC

Reply by Anonymous on 11/22/05 8:44pm
Msg #78315

No I have not worked for this company but have worked for Ameri Quest and they did pay but 45 days later.

Reply by gabby_nc on 11/22/05 8:45pm
Msg #78317

I have worked for this company, and got paid just fine. Ameriquest has issues.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/23/05 7:09am
Msg #78368

This company and the NC Ameriquest offices all have issues. I won't work for them for fear I end up in court. Let's face it, there's backdating involved and probably lots worse.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/23/05 8:15am
Msg #78381

Never had a problem with either. Love both companies, pay way more than other companies.All Ameriquests have problems, but NC Signings is great to me.

Reply by Janel Nichols on 11/23/05 10:57am
Msg #78413

I have over $700 outstanding from Ameriquest signings. The Signing Service that contracted me went out of business because I am told Ameriquest is not paying them. So here I sit! I am in WI.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/23/05 11:12am
Msg #78416

I had a very strange call from an AmerQ branch about an hour and a half away from me. The manager, kind of a fast talking hard a** called me to do signings in my area. He said another manager would be in the office that day and thay would discuss me signing for them. Then he said he would want to meet me in person. I said ok, how far is so and so (their office). He got a major attitude about that question and said well I'll check and see if you are on our list and call you back. Never heard from him again. Just seems anything to do with AmerQ is majorally strange. I just got the feeling from the conversation that he would be very heavy handed, kept talking about "my notaries". Who needs it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.