Notary Rotary
Call to confirm signing
Notary Discussion History

Call to confirm signing
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by MB_AZ on 11/22/05 11:02am
Msg #78189

Call to confirm signing

at borrowers work and they don't work there. This has happened many times. Do lenders actually check employment? W-2's?

Reply by MB_AZ on 11/22/05 11:04am
Msg #78191

And at the signing last night, she filled out the personal info form and put her place of employment down for the company I had called earlier in the day that said she did not work their?????

Reply by Art_MD on 11/22/05 11:09am
Msg #78192

Had a couple of these where the people at the work number say " no such person works here".

Can't put full trust and faith in that answer. The phone is answered "Central Intelligence Agency", "Federal Bureau of Investigation", "National Security Agency". Thats a problem with all the "alphabet soup" groups in MD and around DC.

Art

Reply by Joe_PA on 11/22/05 12:55pm
Msg #78204

I have had several of these and also wrong home numbers
In fact I am sitting with one right now. SS will be contacting title company for correct phone number

Reply by Art_MD on 11/22/05 12:59pm
Msg #78206

If I don't get an answer quickly from the SS, I do a search using anywho.com - at least half the time I can find the correct #. There are several other sites others can recommend

Art

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.