Notary Rotary
Charm, if you are there....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by celeste pafford on 11/30/05 12:31pm
Msg #79267

I went back to the posts and found you had trouble downloading docs from MRG, did that get resolved, can you now do it, and if so how did you fix the problem with your brother computer?

Reply by Charm_AL on 11/30/05 12:55pm
Msg #79273

Celeste, I believe that was the one that I called the SS back and told them I couldn't print the file. With a different set of docs, I was able to save to desktop and print that way. Anyway the company resent the docs in either adobe or pdf and I was able to retrieve them. Call and ask if they can resend in a different format would be my advice if you can't get them saved to desktop and print.
Good luck!

Reply by celeste pafford on 11/30/05 1:13pm
Msg #79274

Yeah,
called company last night and they couldn't send it in another format. My husband and I tried everything, and all that happened was blank pieces of paper coming out. I am pretty bummed too, because the company that called me has a good reputation, and most of their docs come from MRG.

Reply by Bonnie_FL on 11/30/05 3:27pm
Msg #79320

That happened to me w/another program and I asked the SS and title company if they had a tec support number for the program they were using. Got it, contacted tec support and they actually had me send docs to them, they put it in a different format and I was able to print docs. I got permission to send docs to tec support before I forwarded them. Printed docs, everything fine.

Try asking if there is a tec support number for the program they want you to use to print docs.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.