Notary Rotary
Do a good job and you will get noticed...even if you are new
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 11/15/05 7:45pm
Msg #76828

I just got the most amazing call from a Chase LO. The LO was calling to make sure he had all of my correct information in his file. I had never spoke with this gentleman before because I get all oh his closing from the Title Co direct.

Anyway, he was calling to let me know that I have done many of his closings and he is very happy with my service. He said he was sending a thank you note to the TC and will be requesting me for all of his closings in my coverage area.

The LO went on to say that many SAs don't know what they are doing, are unprofessional and do not return documents in a timely fashion.

People, newbies especially, listen up. Quit complaining about the Nations Directs and the Vitals of our business and start doing your job correctly and professionally and then the lowball SSs out their won't even bother you.

Become a skilled professional and do a great job everytime and you will get noticed.

And that folks is my final answer to the overly asked question of "how do I get more business?"

Reply by SLP_VA on 11/15/05 7:49pm
Msg #76830

I totally agree with you Becca. It is a GREAT accomplishment when a TC or SS tell you you do a great job. I've had quite a few email me or call to say that they are happy with my services and timeliness in getting the docs back and that all notarizations were done correctly. And you know what? Those are the companies that will continue to call you and use your services!

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 11/15/05 7:56pm
Msg #76834

Exactly Right!!

I have done very little in marketing except buying in to this and a few other notary locating sites and I still get plenty of work due to word of mouth. I took this same advice and ran with it and it has paid off.

We are in the customer service business. The better service, the more business. The thing to remember is that everyone in the transaction is your customer and need to be given great service.
And the rules are simple, they are in the notary handbook of your state. Pretty black and white.

Reply by PJM/MI on 11/16/05 5:54am
Msg #76861

Re: Well Said! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.