Notary Rotary
First Choice Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by JRinFL on 11/7/05 7:00pm
Msg #74895

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this company based out of California? I spoke to a person named Rudy.
Any advice on whether they are a good company to work with would be appreciated!
Thanks!
JR

Reply by K_CA on 11/7/05 7:05pm
Msg #74898

If you have accepted a job from Rudy, you better call him right now and cancel, unless you like working for free! One of the worst companies out there. Run like the wind!!!!!

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/7/05 9:42pm
Msg #74920

I wouldn't say they're one of the worst out there, but it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll have to call them to get them to send your check. What makes them "better" than some of the worst is that one followup call usually does the trick instead of 5 or 6 calls.

Having said that, I'd turn down the signing. Any company that regularly "forgets" to send out checks isn't worth working for.

Reply by JRinFL on 11/7/05 10:23pm
Msg #74933

OMG! Thank you both very much!!! I took your advice and he said he would find someone else. I do not want to work for free OR beg for my money! I really appreciate it!
JR

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.