Notary Rotary
Frustrating and confusing!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by cmd_NH on 11/2/05 7:32pm
Msg #73852

Called to do a signing today....3 email confirmations from 3 different people....then two faxes from 2 different people....then a phone call to confirm.....on my way to the signing got paged(no cell service here)....called when arrived at signing, they wanted to confirm that I got the docs.....three calls in 5 minutes from the LO....(borrower getting upset)....completed closing...returned to office....docs need to be split....told by SS to send mortgage to them and rest to lender....docs have different instructions....now have to call in the morning to see who wants what.....Gotta love it!!

Reply by Anonymous on 11/2/05 10:53pm
Msg #73872

That sound like a full spectrum loan. I don't know how they have time to do more then one package at a time.

Reply by PJM/MI on 11/3/05 6:22am
Msg #73885

Oh yea! Gotta love those split packages & all the faxing back of docs. I had one l.o tell me he wanted me to face back the ENTIRE 100+ pages. I told him that would fax back the important docs, but not all 100+. He didn't know there were so many pages. And he didn't have an 800 number.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.