Notary Rotary
Giving thanks........
Notary Discussion History

Giving thanks........
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by TLR_KY on 11/24/05 12:57am
Msg #78514

Giving thanks........

Well folks, after a pretty long Thanksgiving eve full of rewarding signings I just got in and it's 12:30am. On my way home I stopped at an intersection in the country and looked up and saw the most georgous stary night and realized I must be the luckiest man on earth. So since this is a public forum I though I would give thanks for a few of the gifts God has blessed me with. Fell free to add your own or not but do take time to look past all the negatives in this world and just realize that there are those out there that don't have any of what we take for granite. I am so Thankful for the following:
* My loving and supportive wife
* My daughter who is not only the greatest thing on earth but makes my heart melt daily
* My freedom to live, love, laugh, and learn
* My family. We may all grow older and may not be together as we were as childeren but we still are molded by the memories of the times together
* My parents who gave me life. They are not ever given enough praise for the work they did raising me
* A roof over my head. There are those who have to sleep outside in the cold everynight. We should spend more time helping those who need help.
* My freedom to speak my mind. Others may not agree with me and I may not agree with others but that is what makes this country so special. We can alway give our opinion. There are places where this board would never exist.
* The stars at night
* The sun during the day
* The ability to love and hate my job. Love our job or hate it, we have one. We all know that there are those who will tight over the holidays.
* The strength to defeat all our demonds. We all have them and being able to face adversity and come out a stronger person is a tremendous feeling.
* The ability to worship my God.

Well, that is a short list but it's what is on my mind tonight. I know none of you but I feel through reading many of your post I do and we all have a weird bond through this board. Have a great Thanksgiving holiday and remember to be thankful.

Reply by christi ausherman on 11/24/05 2:20am
Msg #78516

Awesome post. I too am very blessed. n/m

Reply by Danny_FL on 11/24/05 8:10am
Msg #78530

Nice words and thoughts. Agree fully n/m

Reply by RhondaFL on 11/24/05 8:10am
Msg #78531

Re: Nice words and thoughts. Agree fully n/m

Amen

Reply by Giselle_CA on 11/24/05 11:49am
Msg #78541

That's the reason I give thanks every day! Thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.