Notary Rotary
HP3015 died
Notary Discussion History

HP3015 died
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by KathiAZ on 11/1/05 10:04am
Msg #73366

HP3015 died

My printer seems to have died. It stopped working after I downloaded a program for printing docs (I don't remember the program right off hand) and I have not been able to get it up and running. I did uninstall it reinstall and it worked for a day, now it has died again. I have not yet had a chance to call HP support (it seems their hours are the same as my work hours) and I figure if I am not at the printer when I call, they will not be able to help.
So, any suggestins on what to do? It is only 5 months old.
Thanks
Kathi

Reply by Becca_FL on 11/1/05 10:09am
Msg #73368

>>>It is only 5 months old.<<<

Call HP support. If they can't get it fixed over the phone, you can take it to an HP service center or ship it back to HP and they will send you a refurb. The good news is that the printer is still under warranty. Smiley

Reply by Rick_NY on 11/1/05 11:01am
Msg #73389

I believe HP has support on the Internet 24/7, if not on the phone. I have called them on Sundays, too.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

Good luck!

Reply by KathiAZ on 11/1/05 11:34am
Msg #73398

Cool, Thank you both for the information. I was not looking forward to purchasing a new one!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.