Notary Rotary
Handbook/Reference Guide
Notary Discussion History

Handbook/Reference Guide
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by BP/WV on 11/30/05 5:21pm
Msg #79378

Handbook/Reference Guide

Can someone recommend a good NSA reference guide?

Reply by Anonymous on 11/30/05 6:41pm
Msg #79386

Don't you know that WV is an attorney only state?

Reply by BP/WV on 11/30/05 7:34pm
Msg #79392

YES

Reply by BP/WV on 11/30/05 7:37pm
Msg #79393

WV - clarification

WV is not an attorney "only" state. It is an attorney state. Which means that attorneys contact me to close their loans.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/30/05 9:31pm
Msg #79407

Re: Handbook/Reference Guide - BP

Don't let that anon post bother you, you've been hit by the "anonymous virus". It's a nasty, sarcastic swipe at your post that does nothing more than fill board space with negativity. I'm not sure what the vaccine is for this virus that plagues this board, but I'm hoping, someday, that the owners decide to do away with anon postings.

Your question was a good one - I don't know of a handbook - if anybody ever has the wherewithall to write one, they have a captive audience here. I think V. Ring of 50 state notary has a free one for download on her site and I've heard something or other about the Signing Registry - maybe someone who's familiar with SR can fill in the blanks for me.

Reply by BP/WV on 11/30/05 10:19pm
Msg #79425

Thanks TitleGal. A handbook would be a good idea. I think the signing registry is the one that I have been looking for. There are two attorneys I work for that would like them for their reference libraries. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was presented in a previous post by PAW. As far as 50 State (VR), lets just say, i do not agree with their money gimmics.

And for that "anonymous virus", I used to give the anons the benefit of the doubt and answer their questions, but here lately, the virus has gotten fierce...so im tyring to ignore them.

Thanks
Betty

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 12/1/05 7:07am
Msg #79496

IMHO The Signing Registry Training Guide is the best one out there. Well worth the money.

http://signingregistry.info/

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.