Notary Rotary
I love Mobile Docs!
Notary Discussion History

I love Mobile Docs!
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Judy Cobb on 11/1/05 11:55am
Msg #73407

I love Mobile Docs!

If you get a call from Mobile Docs (Corri and Dave), you will get to work with the NEATEST company and nicest people! I've noticed a lot of negative posts about other companies, but It is nice to give Kudos when they are deserved. I am happy to say, my experience with Mobile Docs has been an excellent one. You'll love this...payment on time! No badgering! no fax backs...(Notary Heaven) I also like the sense of humor on the other end...My schedule gets so hectic at times, it is nice to hear a pleasant voice and a chuckle on the other end of the phone. They are keeping me busy. I don't know if they are looking for excellence in other places, by you might jot Corri and Dave a line to see if they need more notaries around the company like you that they can count on. [e-mail address]
Judy-Oregon.

Reply by Rick_NY on 11/1/05 12:08pm
Msg #73412

How much do they pay for a basic HELOC? For a refinance?

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 11/1/05 1:26pm
Msg #73436

DITTO n/m

Reply by Judy Cobb on 11/1/05 7:20pm
Msg #73518

Re: DITTO n/m

I confirmed this with Mobile Docs
IF IT'S A HELOC OR A REFINANCE.. ALWAYS 100.00 FOR COMPLETED EDOX IF IT'S A FIRST AND SECOND MTG. TYPICALLY WE PAY 165.00. OF COURSE OUR PRICES VARY ON LOCATION AND ETC.
Judy-

Reply by Rick_NY on 11/2/05 4:08pm
Msg #73799

Re: DITTO

Thanks for the info, Judy --- so am I to understand that $100.00 includes printing of 2 sets of refinance loan docs and the $165.00 to print 2 refi's and 2 HELOCS?

Reply by lulu on 11/2/05 4:23pm
Msg #73804

Are they just California or nation-wide?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.