Notary Rotary
I think I'm in a pickle.
Notary Discussion History

I think I'm in a pickle.
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Mung/CA on 11/4/05 4:12pm
Msg #74398

I think I'm in a pickle.

I have my 2nd signing this evening at 7 pm. Richmond title just e-mailed me three different packages (2 to be printed letter, 1 legal) I've been instructed to leave a copy for the bor. The problem is that I don't know which package to leave w/bo.

This loan is also a refi but it looks totally different from the first one I did. There are some VA forms in there as well. Any advice?

Reply by BrendaTx on 11/4/05 4:14pm
Msg #74399

Make sure the bwr gets a copy of everything you are having signed.

Reply by Mung/CA on 11/4/05 4:21pm
Msg #74404

I know I ask a lot of questions.

I was just thinking. I ask a lot of questions on this forum. And I know that a lot of them are basic.

I just want to say thanks to all the great people that have responded to my posts and offered their expert advise. I understand that it can be frustrating sometimes. I know because I just read a lot of posts and get annoyed: and I don't usually answer them (because I want to know the same thing and am glad someone else asked before me). I'd buy you all a round of your favorite drink (water, coffee, tea, tequila, etc.) if I could.

Thanks again everybody.

Rafael

Reply by BrendaTx on 11/4/05 4:32pm
Msg #74405

Re: I know I ask a lot of questions.

But at least we know who we are responding to. I looked at your profile and you have a nice one. No incorrectly spelled words. Also, you are not asking questions you should already know the answer to IMHO. You sound like a hard-working beginner who will be helping others out in a few months--you don't sound like a greedy vampire who will not give back a little bit to the forum.

I mentioned asking questions...and, IMHO what questions should you already know the answers to? Questions regarding basic notary info. Those may not be STUPID questions, but they are definitely the LAZY questions.

People here are very generous with information. I read this whole forum (only about 6000 posts when I began) and I got the basics that helped me get started. I did not take a course. All the answers in the world have been posted here.

Welcome.

Reply by BrendaTx on 11/4/05 4:34pm
Msg #74408

Re: I know I ask a lot of questions. PS...

I learn from this forum also. No one ever knows all the answers. That's why I hate to see it watered down by so many anons. Thanks for posting with a handle.

Reply by CarolynCO on 11/4/05 4:18pm
Msg #74402

Borrowers ALWAYS get an EXACT copy of the signed loan packet sent back to the TC.

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 11/4/05 4:50pm
Msg #74418

Mung?CA

Be very careful of Richmond Title, they will take advantage of you....late docs, late closings, I've had some bad experiences with them. Hope you don't.

Reply by srnotary_CA on 11/4/05 6:02pm
Msg #74448

Re: Mung?CA

I too feel like I ask a lot of stupid questions and the pople on this board have been very helpful. It is nice to have this kind of support when you feel like you are drowning sometimesSmiley

Reply by srnotary_CA on 11/4/05 6:26pm
Msg #74452

I too feel like I ask a lot of stupid questions and the pople on this board have been very helpful. It is nice to have this kind of support when you feel like you are drowning sometimesSmiley

Reply by srnotary_CA on 11/4/05 6:26pm
Msg #74453

Reply by srnotary_CA on 11/4/05 6:27pm
Msg #74455

Re: Sorry

Sorry about the repeated post My 2 year old was having funSmiley

Reply by ILNot on 11/4/05 5:28pm
Msg #74435

Blue Ink for Richomond Title - n/m

Reply by LawrenceOK on 11/5/05 9:07am
Msg #74544

Mung, Print two (2) copies of all documents and leave the borrower one of them. This way you will be assured they have a copy of all docs.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.