Notary Rotary
I wish some of you were able to hear this phone call
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Jude_MD on 11/5/05 4:01pm
Msg #74627

I had a LO the other night tell me my job was to make sure the borrowers were who they were meant to be and watch them sign and that was all and to make sure I notorized the RTC.

Reply by Anon1 on 11/5/05 4:03pm
Msg #74628

Notarize the RTC? Is he on crack? Sounds like "HE" needs to familiarize himself with this business!

Reply by Jude_MD on 11/5/05 4:06pm
Msg #74630

I think he was BRAND new. He was mean tempered by the way, I placated (spelled right?) him because I love the TC that hired me.

Reply by Jude_MD on 11/5/05 4:20pm
Msg #74631

there's a bit more to it

the docs were for Tues. but there was a mix up with the borrower's work schedule and I was called off before I headed out, and re set for Wed. night. The LO called while I should have been there if it had stayed that way, and I took the voice mail and thought "oh my, maybe I'm mixed up" When I called back I found he was only making sure Wed. was ok (tc already did that) I said will I get a new package? No he said, ok we'll just date for Wed. but we'll need a new HUD. He said no need for a new HUD. I said what about odd days interest, loan will fund one day later. THAT'S when he got wacky, he said to use the HUD I had. Well I never talked to the TC again but guess what . . . new HUD in my email for Wed.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.