Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Is this forum running too fast. or am I just TOO SLOW ..???
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by SSEmobile on 11/2/05 6:04pm
Msg #73828

1st, kudos to all who use this forum. GREAT help, clever replies, expert knowledge graciously given, smart folks who really enjoy sharing ............. this is WAY better than most forums I have used, and that's saying a LOT ............................

2nd, is it just that I don't read the forum often enough, or do these topics disappear from the bottom of the page WAY too fast for all y'all, too????

'Frinstance, today's page showed messages from yesterday and today earlier today, now just from today, and I would DEARLY like to read what was done yesterday when I didn't have a second to spend reading here!!

IS there a way to read posts done BEFORE what is appearing on this page NOW?

And IF there is, and it's obvious, pardon, at age 51 sometimes certain cerebral synapses don't fire like they USED to ........... but thanks in advance for showing me the way.

And, I really meant the 1st part, ya'll a a genuine Godsend sometimes ......

Reply by Jen/CA on 11/2/05 6:10pm
Msg #73833

Click the previous button that is near the search button, this will take you to the previous page. You can scroll back as far as you want.

Reply by SSEmobile on 11/2/05 6:49pm
Msg #73844

Re: Is this forum running too fast. or am I just TOO SLOW ..

Once again, far more simple that I had intended the naswer to be!!!

Thanks Jen ...........

Reply by SSEmobile on 11/2/05 6:50pm
Msg #73845

Or even the ANSWER .....

Reply by SSEmobile on 11/2/05 6:51pm
Msg #73846

.............................. It's been a LONG day ....................................

:o]

Reply by Charm_AL on 11/2/05 7:20pm
Msg #73849

It also helps to put it in linear format to see what posts are being replied to most recently. I use both threaded and linear.

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/2/05 7:56pm
Msg #73857

You are TOO SLOW! PF Flyers will help.

Only problem is I have not seen a pair of PF Flyers for sale since watching Mighty Mouse on Saturday mornings back in 1965. They were advertised frequently then...glad I got mine while the getting was good -- I'd never be able to keep up with these online forums without them.

Reply by SSEmobile on 11/3/05 9:50am
Msg #73918

Here ya go!

http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722146749/page/1.html

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/3/05 3:19pm
Msg #74005

PF FLYERS - THANKS! My others are wearing out!

BTW - I was NOT going to talk about Captain Midnight or Inspector Fazoozle. Some things oldies keep to themselves guys! Smiley

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 11/3/05 10:40am
Msg #73938

Re: You are TOO SLOW! PF Flyers will help.

And don't forget your Captain Midnight Decoder Ring !

Reply by Art_MD on 11/3/05 10:43am
Msg #73941

Re: You are TOO SLOW! PF Flyers will help.

But carry yoiur Inspector Fazoozle magnifying glass.

Art

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.