Notary Rotary
Just sharing....
Notary Discussion History

Just sharing....
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Jenny_CA on 11/9/05 1:20pm
Msg #75451

Just sharing....

I have 2 phone lines with cordless phones and my cell phone. I heard the phone ring so I was running around trying to locate which phone was ringing. I found two but couldn't find the other one . so there I am looking for the phone before I realize that my husband had left the television on and the surround sound speakers actually kicked in today after being out for who knows how long and that nice loud ringing was just a tv show.

Have a good day people!

Reply by srnotary_CA on 11/9/05 1:25pm
Msg #75452

Lol that has happened to me before.

Reply by eXpedN_TX on 11/9/05 1:52pm
Msg #75458

That is funny! I love it when the pizza commercials come on and they ring the doorbell, my dog jumps up to see whose there. I've even wondered if it was tv or my doorbell. Smiley

Reply by Anonymous on 11/9/05 3:04pm
Msg #75474

I have a border collie who will NOT quit barking at the door after hearing a doorbell on TV. We actually have to open the door to prove to him noone is there or he will not shut up.

Reply by Ilona_OH on 11/9/05 4:28pm
Msg #75492

I have 3 Yorkies that just go nuts with the wonderful age of technology!

Reply by PJM/MI on 11/9/05 7:49pm
Msg #75532

I bought a new cell phone, got to a closing..a phone rings. The bo gets up and answers the house phone, no one there. Again, the phone rings. Bo looks at caller ID.. hmmm.. no one there.
Ten minutes later, phone rings again! All of the calls were on my new cell phone and I didn't know it! My cell phone ringtone was the same as the bo's housephone. Boy, I felt really dumb! Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.