Notary Rotary
LSI call you?
Notary Discussion History

LSI call you?
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 11/8/05 11:12pm
Msg #75231

LSI call you?

Got a call from a rep there saying they are looking for notaries to service a particular client of theirs...Fidelity, who doesn't pay much and they can only pay $50 and $25 for printing but that is for "BY county" only. So either you accept that for one whole county or they can't list you in their computers any other way.

What is THAT all about? Can these SS get any more ridiculous? I should start calling them up and go , hey, tell me what you make an hour...well, what if I said you should work for me doing the same thing but I'm going to pay you less???? huh, you don't want to jump on THAT bandwagon????
Of course not, that would mean that I really don't value what you do know wouldn't it?

think it would be fun to get THEIR reactions.

Reply by Lee/AR on 11/9/05 10:59am
Msg #75375

Anon...you might be onto something...

When they ask if we'll take X (less), tell them when they take a pay cut first, we'll think about cutting our fees. Think all you'll hear is a choking sound & then a click as they hang up...LOL

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.